Sunday, August 16, 2009

Bridal Hairstyles,Bridal Hairstyles


The headpiece looks very similar in the 2007/2008 version. The difference is how it is placed on the head. In the newer version the cap is worn further up on the head near the crown. This headpiece is also coupled with a Shot Bridal Hairstyle that is a type of simple shorter do that is pulled back off the face. The cap is more the focal point of the look as it was in the 2008 photo.The version is shown on a version of a short swingy bob. The Cap has a lot of ornate lace and beads and is worn far back on the head with a thick spray of netting for the veil. The cap looks great with the hairstyle which is worn plain, shiny and with lots of movement.


The cap is the focal point of this look.One trend that is very popular for 1998/1999 is no headpiece at all. The hair takes center stage and may be dressed up with a special tiny jeweled headband, well placed jeweled pins or possibly flowers.I have to admit that I first started out to write a new article about bridal. Hairstyles and the appropriate headpiece to guarantee major headturning at your weddings.long the way I discovered an interesting fact.
The more bridal hairstyles and headpieces change, the more they stay the same. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to dig into the history of the way brides have evolved in their selection of bridal hairdos and headpieces. During my journey for this article I discovered some fascinating information.I save everything and have a terminal case of pack-rat-itis. This need to save everything was very helpful when I decided to dig around for an old brides magazine. After minimal searching I pulled out an old July/August 1994 issue of Bridal Guide that talks about solving the bridal headpiece dilemma. Bingo. The right topic in days gone bye.
Luck was on my side. I also liked the fact that the 1994 bridal Hairstyles headpiece article talked about the tiara headpiece as the "one headpiece that fits all bridal hair" solution.While I was pondering the fact that the tiara headpiece did work with short, medium and long hair, straight, curly or updos, I stumbled across my new December 1998/January 1999 Bride's magazine that has an article on short hair bridal solutions. I decided I must be living right to find two articles in two different magazines almost 5 years apart in time.When I opened the 1998/1999 article I was amused to discover that one of the big recommendations for short haired brides is the tiara because it is so versatile and can work with just about any gown, any hairstyle and any hair length, color or texture. Like I said. The more things change, the more they stay the same.Hmmmm, interesting. I stopped and opened up the 1994 Bridal Guide and found the four major headpiece recommendations and the matching photos. Then I thumbed through the 1998/1998 Bride's issue and found photos of brides close to 5 years later with almost identical headpieces and hairdos.In a way, this was actually comforting. This means that in the future when I recommend the tiara headpiece for long, medium or short hair, that it is a wonderful and timeless solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment